AASW membership is open to any full-aged citizen of Armenia regardless of age, nationality, religious, social or another status.
The following persons may become AASW members:
- Individuals with academic education in social work;
- Students at the Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. level in social work;
- Practicing social workers;
- Individuals interested in the development of the social work profession in Armenia.
Membership benefits include:
- Information provision;
- Invitation to professional development activities (conferences, training, seminars, working meeting, workshops, etc);
- Professional networking opportunities;
- Opportunities for professional acknowledgment and recognition.