AASW membership is open to any full-aged citizen of Armenia regardless of age, nationality, religious, social or other status.
The following persons may become AASW members:
- - Individuals with academic education in social work;
- - Students at the Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD level in social work;
- - Practicing social workers;
- - Individuals interested in the development of the social work profession in Armenia.
Membership benefits include:
- - Information provision;
- - Invitation to professional development activities (conferences, trainings, seminars, working meeting, workshops, etc);
- - Professional networking opportunities;
- - Opportunities for professional acknowledgement and recognition.