Armenian Association of Social Workers in cooperation with World Vision Armenia developed Community Social Worker’s Work Methodology and Questionnaire for the Assessment of Professional Knowledge of social workers.
The main objective of the project was to ensure an effective introduction of Community Social Work in Armenia by creating the necessary preconditions for that.
The Methodology was developed based on Current Social Reforms and the functional analysis of stakeholders roles.
The Questionnaire to assess the professional knowledge of social workers had the following parts:
- The Basis of Community Social Work;
- The Appliance of Social Work Methods in Community Social Work;
- Social Work Peculiarities with people in Difficult life situations
- Specifics of Case Management in Community Social Work
- Community Social Work and Macro-Practice
- Legal Basis of Community Social Work
Funded by: World Vision Armenia
Period: August-January 2017