In cooperating with World Vision Armenia Armenian Association of Social Workers developed training packages for professional staffs of Yerevan Yerevan, Kapan and Vanadzor Child and Family Support centers.
The main objective of the project was to assist to the effective functioning of Yerevan, Kapan and Vanadzor Child and Family Support Centers by developing training packages for their Professional Staff.
AASW team developed training packages including manuals, training guidelines, training agendas and etc in four specialized areas:
- The Basis of Social work with children and their families
- Application of Case Management methodology on Child and Family Support Centers
- The frame of practical skills of Social Workers
- The role of Social Pedagogues in Child and Family Support Centers
- The intervention techniques of Social Pedagogue when working with children in different ages
- The Specifics of Social Pedagogy in working with different vulnerable groups
- The role of Psychologists in Child and Family Support Centers
- The specifics of Psychological intervention when working with children from risk groups
- Peculiarities of Psychological communication with children
- Theoretical and methodological basis of Special Pedagogy in the frame of current social reforms in Armenia
- The specifics of Special Pedagogy when working with children from different vulnerable groups
Funded by: World Vision
Period: June - September 2017