Deadline: as soon as possible
Open to: students and graduates in Information and communications technologies
Venue: for a period of 3 to 6 months, Brussels, Belgium
The European Anti-Poverty Network (EAPN) is looking for an intern to work on communications and information issues, under the supervision of the Communications officer and the Director.
The person will be asked to help update EAPN’s website, which entails:
- Keeping an eye on media;
- Updating news section of the website;
- Making sure that the overall website is up to date.
- You have studied communications and/or IT, and/or you have experience in the above-mentioned tasks;
- You are a creative person and at ease with Information and communications technologies (ICTs) and tools;
- You have a very good command of English. Any other language is of course welcome, notably French;
- Positive attitude to workload;
- Constructive team worker, open to perform other tasks that the daily life of an organization entails;
- Good sense of humour.
- The internship is unpaid;
- In line with EAPN’s guide on internships, only applications from people who can show that they receive financial support (Erasmus placement, regional grants or other national/international scholarship programmes) can be accepted or who need to carry out an internship as integral part of their University degrees;
- The intern will be reimbursed 100% of the public transport travel costs within the Brussels region and will be given a meal allowance of EUR 5 per day.
How to apply?
For full information on how to apply, what is the desired profile, the job description, and other useful information, please visit the job notice.