- Provide timely information on beneficiaries from regional offices․
- Provide necessary information to the head office and partner organizations․
- Translate the beneficiaries cases․
- Enter information in the database․
- Provide correspondence between sponsored children and sponsors․
- Ensure timely correspondence and information updates for the head office and partner organizations․
- Provide annual statistics and qualitative evaluation of socialprograms․
- Perform creative and analytical work (write articles, seek for ways to implement new ideas in the various social-educational programs and measure their)․
- Monitor regional offices․
- Carry out other assignments given by the supervisor․
Closing date for applications is 25.07.2017.
You can see more information regarding job opening here.