Center of psychosocial regulation calls for 2 months long courses on neuro-linguistic programming starting from Feb. 23.
The program aims at coaching the widespread techniques of NLP.
The idea behind neuro-linguistic programming is that each individual’s thinking process can be programmed. And programming consciousness and subconsciousness with practical techniques allows individuals to find ways of achieving their goals.
Methods used in the course are the following:
- Theoretical and practical training;
- Presentation of various techniques;
- Individual work (each participant will work with individual cases using presented techniques), pair work, and group work;
- Analysis of practical cases;
- Testing and analyzing techniques.
For more information please visit CPSR\'s website.