What is this ?
Paris Summer School of Social Work is a 4-week international program: 3 weeks of study period and 1 bonus week of cultural activities. It provides an unique opportunity to discover Social Work Intervention in Frnace, and have a good time too!
What does our program offer ?
- Over 100 hours of blended learning delivered in English: lectures, agency visits & 3 days of professional field placement
- Cultural week-ends, outings and surprises
- One whole bonus week FREE of charge to visit Paris at your own pace (housing and transport pass included at no extra charge)
- Networking with other International Social Workers!
Who is it for ?
- Undergraduates, graduates, PhD, Post-doc
- Faculty Members
- Professional Social Workers
Who is organizing ?
Ecole Practique de Service Social, which is one of the oldest Schools of Social Work in France (founded in 1913). The School is also a member of Erasmus + and Generation Study Abroad Pograms.