AASW membership is open to any full-aged citizen of Armenia regardless of age, nationality, religious, social or other status.
The following persons may become AASW members:
- - Individuals with academic education in social work;
- - Students at the Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD level in social work;
- - Practicing social workers;
- - Individuals interested in the development of the social work profession in Armenia.
Membership benefits include:
- - Information provision;
- - Invitation to professional development activities (conferences, trainings, seminars, working meeting, workshops, etc);
- - Professional networking opportunities;
- - Opportunities for professional acknowledgement and recognition.
|Full Member||Associate member|
|To participate in the association elections with the vote right|
|To be informed about announcements of events and activities taking place in social work sphere|
|To be informed about available vacancies|
|To participate in conferences, seminars, round tables, workshops|
|To get professional advice from the Association board and council|
|To have participation in the activities of professional groups|
|To have opportunity to get views, opinions, statements and new experience of social science specialists.|
|To get the necessary resources for the expansion of productive activities (including the required information )|
|To participate in social policy, legislation, social services or social work standards development processes.|
|To have opportunities for professional recognition.|