AASW membership is open to any full-aged citizen of Armenia regardless of age, nationality, religious, social or another status.
The following persons may become AASW members:
- Individuals with academic education in social work;
- Students at the Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. level in social work;
- Practicing social workers;
- Individuals interested in the development of the social work profession in Armenia.
Membership benefits include:
- Information provision;
- Invitation to professional development activities (conferences, training, seminars, working meeting, workshops, etc);
- Professional networking opportunities;
- Opportunities for professional acknowledgment and recognition.
|Full Member||Associate member|
|To participate in the association elections with the vote right|
|To be informed about announcements of events and activities taking place in the social work sphere|
|To be informed about available vacancies|
|To participate in conferences, seminars, roundtables, workshops|
|To get professional advice from the Association board and council|
|To have participated in the activities of professional groups|
|To have the opportunity to get views, opinions, statements and new experience of social science specialists.|
|To get the necessary resources for the expansion of productive activities (including the required information )|
|To participate in social policy, legislation, social services or social work standards development processes.|
|To have opportunities for professional recognition.|