Call for Implementation of BPI Training Courses for Project Business Sub-Grant Beneficiaries
The Armenian Association of Social Workers announces a call for competition for Implementation of BPI Training Courses for Project Business Sub-Grant Beneficiaries within the framework of the “Promoting Social Inclusion and Self-Reliant Livelihood Activities in Armenia” Project
The “Armenian Association of Social Workers” non-governmental organization (hereafter AASW) has received financing from the Japan Social Development Fund toward the cost of the “Promoting Social Inclusion and Self-Reliant Livelihood Activities in Armenia” Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include The main objective of this assignment is to support the implementation of activities under the Component-2 of the Project, in particular, to support sub-grant follow-up activities (Business plan implementation training courses), as well as support for the organization of business fairs and networking events.
In particular, the Contractor shall:
- Conduct Business Plan Implementation (BPI) trainings on the development of entrepreneurial capacities for the Project 307 business sub-grant beneficiaries (hereafter beneficiaries or sub-grantees) in five project marzes (Ararat, Kotayk, Armavir, Lori, Shirak) with the aim to support beneficiaries to effectively implement their business initiatives and follow Project environmental and social guidelines. The distribution of the beneficiaries by business type and community is presented in Annex 1.
- Prepare 20 short (duration: 120-180 seconds) training tutorials.
- Conduct 12 professional workshops during business trade fairs organized by the PIA.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment is attached to this request for expressions of interest and
The “Promoting Social Inclusion and Self-Reliant Livelihood Activities in Armenia” Project
now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
- The proposer shall have at least three years of experience in the filed of business development consultancy, specifically have a proven experience in supporting (training, consultancy, advisory) small and medium enterprises operating in Project target marzes in the assignment related fields, such as agriculture (farms, greenhouses), food and non-food production, services (beauty services, transportation, tailoring, etc.), trade, etc.
- Proven experience of delivery of consultancy services at least 3 years related to the environmental and social issues.
- Experience of delivery relevant services to an international organizations or project funded by donor/international organizations is an advantage,
- The proposer shall have enough staff to carry out the project and should present CVs for up to 2 individuals proposed as key personnel.
- At least 2 letters of reference regarding realization of similar tasks.
Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultant Qualification Selection method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 10:00 to 18:00.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the below e-mail address by April 21, 2023
The “Armenian Association of Social Workers” non-governmental organization
Paruyr Sevak 30, Yerevan, 0014
Tel: 093 514499
WEBINAR: FROM CRISIS TO HOPE